 |
| Lots of room |
Finally, we have wheels!!! Marc was able to get us a car pretty quickly and what a blessing after not having one! We bought a Toyota FunCargo and while it may seem small compared to what we are used to in the States, I have to tell you, it's pretty roomy on the inside! .... Or as Maddie said, "Now I get how they put so many clowns in those cars!" :)
 |
| 2 sunroofs |
There are some cool features about this car, like, there are two sunroofs and that is pretty sweet! There is indeed lots of room on the inside. Each of the back seats can be taken out individually or all together to
 |
| Japanese GPS with tilt monitor |
make more room in the back of the car. Our car also has tinted windows and a Japanese GPS (sure we can't read it but we can see the street numbers). Another cool feature of our car is that by one touch of a button the car's side mirrors fold flat into the car, which is probably a necessary feature with such narrow streets. When I say narrow streets, I mean nar-row streets!
At this point, I'll just let the pictures do the talking, but how could you not love something named FunCargo? I did mention our car has incredible gas mileage and was only $1495 right? :)
 |
| door opens out and the seats are each removable |
Absolutely loving your blog, Misty! It's great hearing about your adventures :) Give everyone my love! Xoxo
ReplyDelete